We are looking for drivers to work for Butler Meltax Taxis to cover local work within Royston, the surrounding area and also long distance journeys including all major airports.
To be a taxi or private hire driver you should have:
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent awareness of road safety and driving skills
- A detailed knowledge of the local area, including landmarks, street names and one-way systems
- The ability to manage and plan your own time
- An awareness of disabled access issues
- Good maths skills for cash handling and accounts, as self employed
- An understanding of Laws and regulations covering insurance, licensing and road use
If you wish to make an appointment for an interview, please contact the office on 01763 244444 or 212223 or email us with your details.
We are also looking to employ telephone handlers and dispatch operators for our busy office. If you are computer literate, possess good communication skills, work well under pressure and have an excellent telephone manner, please contact us by e-mail with your CV.